Author Topic: Congratulations!  (Read 7766 times)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Congratulations!
« on: October 03, 2011, 06:38:04 PM »
Although you may have heard this in the admin section (which I guess there would be one) I feel the need to give a congratz to both Johanan Strangeman and CrazyNinja for getting admin status. Its always a joy to see another join the rank of the admins, it is also a joy to see more OCRP admins around. So good luck Johanan and Crazy. Sorry if this is a tad unnessasary, I'm just so overjoyed!
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Congratulations!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 06:40:08 PM »
Id like to add this is probably the first time admins got picked who showed themselfs dedicated to the server.  *cough*

Congrats.

Offline Christopher Jay

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 07:34:38 PM »
Id like to add two players left on behalf of one of the admins being recruited. Just saying.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 07:44:43 PM »
Id like to add two players left on behalf of one of the admins being recruited. Just saying.
administrator complaints are a great thing and if they left over it they really must be stupid to not realize that they could make one if he did anything wrong
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 08:03:56 PM »
Yeah congrats to you both. Glad to see theres finally some more admins that play OCRP.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 08:12:20 PM »
Um. I left because soulja left...

Me and him were cool and without him there would be no point for me.

So ya...

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 08:38:11 PM »
i left for already said reasons i will be back once in awhile but im pretty much done with it. Too much has changed, and i might add that one of those admins is not the Only reason i left Ocrp just doesnt feel the same as it use to. I had a great time here and i will come back once in awhile to see a few people, but Ocrp is just not Ocrp anymore right now. I Don't recommend people following me. it is your own decision to do so. I Hope everyone enjoys there time at Ocrp.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 09:05:18 PM »
Thank you darkshifter, I'll show crazy this thread when I can.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 09:12:34 PM »
Thank you for the thread,  I am going to try my best to keep minges off OCRP.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 09:36:29 PM »
Knew crazy was going to get it eventually, strangenoob is a surprise to me, a good surprise though. :)

Congrats to both of you.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »
Lol, strangenoob.  Say what you want at least OCRP has active admins now.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2011, 09:46:58 PM »
johanan a admin now? *celebreation song starts*
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2011, 10:12:29 PM »
Lol, strangenoob.  Say what you want at least OCRP has active admins now.
If you took that personally then I apologize, it wasn't an intention.

I'm glad we have you and crazy aboard now, hopefully OCRP can be improved a lot more with extra support and I am sure you two will make a great addition to the team. If you both have any questions in terms of administration please don't hesitate to ask myself or any other administrator to help you fit in.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 02:32:35 AM »
Congratulations to you both.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 03:43:37 AM »
Unfortunately there is NO ONE out there that EVERYONE of the entire community likes. No matter who becomes the next admin, there always be people complaining about it.
Right now, these two people showed the most effort, responsibility and activity in this community, so they earned it.
And yes, as RoflWaffle already stated. We have an administrator complaint board for a reason.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal