Author Topic: Kassandra Draw/Kassandra Franklyn  (Read 5343 times)

Offline Reverend Rape

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kassandra Draw/Kassandra Franklyn - IRL Death
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 06:37:18 AM »
No, it's just a mistake. Simplest way to explain:-

What We Experianced:
Her asking how to make blood clot faster, panicking and typing "tell me now tell me now" after a very maudelin speech. Her typing then being reduced to random keyboard smashes and "I love you" desperately smashed into the keyboard, then utter silence from 4AM GMT to 11AM GMT. The spouse knew she was depressed and, let's face it, from what we saw, what else would we assume? We thought Kassandra had killed herself.

What Kassandra Experianced:
Her entering an anxiety attack, and having a severe nose bleed (hense the blood clot panic), her then losing hair flow and panicking, smashing they keyboard, trying to get the message out, her then resigning herself, thinking that she's going to die and typing "I love you" over and over, then passing out, falling out of the bed and entering deep unconsciousness, which we approximated to death. She remains in this state until the GMT Morning.

What You Experianced:
Me coming here saying that the death is possible, and then after I finally contact Mr. Dills, us agreeing that suicide is most likely, and posting so here.

Kassandra wakes up at 11AM GMT and we're all like "WTF is going on!?" and discover exactly what happened. It then gets posted here, and things are hunky dory. People however, seem to be upset that she's not dead because now it's a "hoax". -.-

Either way, Kassandra was unconscious for the duration.
Your sins are forgiven, my child...

Lol, no, you're a horrible person, go kill yourself.

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 07:00:36 AM »
Hey guys...

Reverend Rape told me and linked me to this forum thread a while after I woke up. I wanted to clarify that yes I had a anxiety attack and I'm going to be heading to the hospital while I should be at school today. As to the nature of the anxiety attack I'm not sure what level it was but I suspect it to have been a level 3 anxiety attack. Once I'm back from the hospital I might present more information.

Anyways...I really thought I was going to die....It's good to be alive, never really treasured it until now..

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 07:07:03 AM »
Ah, well that explains it. Well, I hope you are ok and wish a speedy recovery.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Reverend Rape

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kassandra Draw/Kassandra Franklyn
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 06:57:26 PM »
Thanks hoplite.

Awesome sig btw :P
Your sins are forgiven, my child...

Lol, no, you're a horrible person, go kill yourself.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 10:26:56 PM »
My condolences; I was highly panicked when we believed you to be deseased. I am glad that you've made such a fast recovery; however the cause of this problem seems to be depression, or what it looks like in past circumstances. If this is the case, however, I'd highly advise you seek phyciatric help. I'd advise seeking out an effective anti-depressent. Please correct me if I'm wrong about the depression. Either way I am concerned for your mental and physical health.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:44:07 AM by [={.N.A.L.}=] Renegade Awsome »

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 09:15:22 PM »
It's been a common discussion I know but don't worry, I plan on obtaining at least some form of mental help soon.

I'm not saying I will, I am only stating that it is a possibility. Anyways, thank you for you kind words, but don't sweat it, this was just a big mistake. No use sulking over a misconception

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 08:57:39 PM »
Phew! Saw this a about a week before city 18 was changed and I got really sad. But its good to see your alive.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal