Author Topic: Huge changes in life  (Read 7311 times)

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Huge changes in life
« on: June 29, 2011, 02:38:51 PM »
Well, my life is completely changing, on Monday, I got into a HUGE fight with my dad, in which my step-mom called the police and gave them a false report that I attacked me dad with a knife (which i didn't). Because of that, the police stuck me in a mental hospital for homicidal maniacs for two days. I am finally out... but there is a lot going on, I now have to be supervised at all times by an adult, my dad and step-mom are getting a divorce, my sister is moving out because she thinks im a "danger" and I am now going to be forced into part-day hospitalization because of a false police report. My life is going to hell.
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Re: Huge changes in life
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 02:42:04 PM »
Well, my life is completely changing, on Monday, I got into a HUGE fight with my dad, in which my step-mom called the police and gave them a false report that I attacked me dad with a knife (which i didn't). Because of that, the police stuck me in a mental hospital for homicidal maniacs for two days. I am finally out... but there is a lot going on, I now have to be supervised at all times by an adult, my dad and step-mom are getting a divorce, my sister is moving out because she thinks im a "danger" and I am now going to be forced into part-day hospitalization because of a false police report. My life is going to hell.
And why is your dad and step mom going for a divorce. Can't your father just tell the damn truth?
I was having sympathy when I saw earlier posts but this, Jesus man.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 02:45:08 PM »
Where is your real mom?

Your lifes really been going down lately. I feel sorry for you bro.

I believe everybody here at CG wishes you the best of luck. Hopefully things will change soon.

Also anyone being a troll or idiot in this thread will face a long forum ban. This is serious so dont fuck around like a bunch of 2 year old kids.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 02:55:21 PM »
My dad is divorcing my step mom because of what she did, and my sister is turning her back on us... things are rough right now
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 02:58:41 PM »
How are you still able to communicate on the internet while in a mental hospital?

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »
Get attention somewhere else maybe facebook not CG

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 03:00:48 PM »
Huh. Weird. Your step-mom rats you out and then she breaks up with your dad.

Also, to confirm:
You fight dad
Step-mom rats you out
You go to mental home
They split up because dad doesn't like that she ratted you out to help him
your sister doesn't believe you and leaves?

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 03:04:19 PM »
He's not in the institute anymore, but for someone who should be under 24/7 monitoring and with a family breaking up I don't see why you run to some gaming fourms to post a story about it...

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 03:11:51 PM »
I feel bad for you and all, but you've exhausted all of mine (and many others') sympathy on THE FIRST TWO POSTS. A gaming community isn't the best place to put it.

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 03:13:45 PM »
One thing you lack is courage to find anyone to assist you. You're using the forums as a sanctuary to save you.
You need to find someone to assist you, the forums does not counsel your problems, nor should it be a place to seek for attention.
Clearly racist.

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 03:25:15 PM »
Im not coming here for a bunch of sympathy and stuff, im just informing everyone of whats going on, besides.... the whole story in detail is a lot longer.... thats basically it in a nut-shell

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 03:29:14 PM »
@Jogzi and @Venatio.

How fucking insensitive can you get, I hope this happens to you, so you feel the same way as well.

Jogzi, you've turned into someone your not and you need a raincheck.
Venatio, are you fucking serious? Don't joke about that, when you get out of breath walking from school.

You both, should be horribly ashamed of yourself for trying to troll and flame someone when they post on here for aid and help. I'm disgusted of you both.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 03:30:48 PM »
when this happens to you
you dont post your story on a gaming fourm

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 03:34:12 PM »
Yes what smt said, you just dont go on a gaming forum and go "XDDD family is like lol yes he had knife XDDDDDD".
Also you forgot to quote journey gg.

Offline Wish

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 03:35:06 PM »
Maybe we are all he has right now. Cut him some slack. If this doesn't get cleared up for him it will fuck his life up permanently!

I feel for you Lone. I wish there was any way I could help. Fuck I hate being so powerless all the time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal