Author Topic: New - Search This Site ...  (Read 5014 times)

Offline Hopsin

• View Profile
    • Awards
New - Search This Site ...
« on: June 03, 2011, 05:17:51 PM »
There is a awesome new feature added to CG

In the top right corner there is now search this site !
it will help a lot of members to search before posting !  :3

: There is also  Latest News " Servers   & Donate To the top right
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 05:24:37 PM by MostWantedPwnz | веаÑ?Ñ? Ð?Ð »

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New - Search This Site ...
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 05:24:53 PM »
Yeah, it looks a hell of a lot sexier now, even with the new links above it as well.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 05:50:47 PM »
Yeah, it looks a hell of a lot sexier now, even with the new links above it as well.

Now lets get to adding MC bans to the bans tab and fixing the MC Donations perks page shal we?

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 05:59:15 PM »

Now lets get to adding MC bans to the bans tab and fixing the MC Donations perks page shal we?

I told you I need an organized list of benefits, and I doubt MC can list bans unless they do it by MySQL.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 06:00:46 PM »

I told you I need an organized list of benefits, and I doubt MC can list bans unless they do it by MySQL.
Yeah they got a plugin that will do bans to mySQL its worth a shot.. and ill fix the list this time dont fuck it up

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 06:04:39 PM »
Just take our current VIP/Gold Member benefits list for other servers and edit it with the MC benefits...Don't make it look different like before.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 06:22:46 PM »
Just take our current VIP/Gold Member benefits list for other servers and edit it with the MC benefits...Don't make it look different like before.
Alright and yeah bans are logging to MySQL perfectly

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 09:18:03 PM »
Then send me the mysql info and tables on steam

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal