Author Topic: I Bought VIP For Someone, Didn\'t give it to them.  (Read 3180 times)

Offline Harry The Vowelcat AEIOU AEIOU

• [Golden as Hell]
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I Bought VIP For Someone, Didn\'t give it to them.
« on: December 21, 2012, 10:09:43 PM »
I bought VIP for Ted Williams (ign) and, well... screwed up. I was supposed to put Fail Detective, not Ted Williams. I want an admin to either give him VIP or give me the 1000 credits, please? :(

Post Auto-Merged: December 21, 2012, 10:21:01 PM
And we just screwed his name up to Joe Joey... wow
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 10:21:01 PM by Harry »

I'm interesting
be interested

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I Bought VIP For Someone, Didn\'t give it to them.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 07:05:16 PM »
It seems you can't according to this:

By purchasing CG credits, you acknowledge that you are paying for an virtual currency(CG credits). This means that, should you be banned or stopped from using our services in any way, shape, or form you are not entitled to any sort of compensation, including refunds. You also acknowledge that you will not receive a physical item and that CG credits are completely virtual. CG credits are instantly added to your account after payment is received. Any dispute, claim or chargeback will result in a permanent ban from all of our services. CG credits are not refundable under any circumstance and all purchases are final.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 07:18:51 PM »
If A mistake happened during purchase, I'm sure a web developer or owner would be able to help you out. Just have some patience till they notice this thread.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 07:47:19 PM »
Please state the players' SteamID that you intended to gift VIP to.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal