Author Topic: S2M Rule Clarification  (Read 27604 times)

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S2M Rule Clarification
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2011, 12:45:57 AM »
With no RP of it.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2011, 12:50:34 AM »
Wait, so is Hyper for voiding the entire event, or is he for re-doing it?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:03:15 AM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline Sawnik

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2011, 12:56:37 AM »
It's almost Impossible to not meta-game, like Yankee said. I wish we could continue where we are but that can't happen.

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2011, 01:01:04 AM »
It is completely possible, and what I want, to RP from where the RP went bad. At the mouth of the the tunnel.
To: Dav, Hyperion and I've Covered Wars You Know? we are RPing from the mouth of the cave. Please notify me when you are online. I have friended all of you. We are working on getting YankeeSamurai permission to moderate the RP. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:04:55 AM by CIS.JoshB ?jonnysnotparis? »
lolwut?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2011, 01:16:45 AM »
It doesn't matter what rank you are for when you hit. I'm done with the rule "s2k in restricted areas" because it's a PK. It hit me last night when Keith was PK'd that this should not be happening. In other communities, pks need to be authed by another admin not involved with the rp (unless the player who's char is being pk'd agrees upon it)

So. S2M should be for all firefights now. No more S2K without an agreement/auths. S2K is only to happen on a few occasions:

-It is not in a PK zone and there isnt a need to s2m (a need would be a citizen escaping from a distance or they are involved with a firefight.

-The enemy is a NPC

-It is an amputation

-A PK agreement has been made

-Minge

This is not official but I will make sure it is soon.

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2011, 06:37:59 AM »
After reading all the facts, it seems as if they were only banned because the ones banned weren't admins. That doesn't seem fair.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNEBZlNsJRw</a>
"Are you the real OtIs?"
yes
Krypton: Holy shit its OtIs the guy from TTT who kept talking about communism

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2011, 06:59:38 AM »
Really, unless the person with the gun has the gun to a persons head or is right fucking next to the person, they should be missing. It just adds to the RP. That's it. And really, if you don't do it, then you shouldn't have a gun in the first place because it just shows you don't want to RP.

Offline Arkaeth

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2011, 08:21:47 AM »
With no RP of it.

Again, not true. I RP everything I do. You can check logs.

So, besides for this s2m issue, I've done nothing wrong, and I find it a little unfair that I'll have to risk my character's life again.

That being said, I'll be continuing my RP as is and won't be re-doing any scenarios until an admin explicitly says that we must.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:26:52 AM by Hyper THE END IS NIGH »
"In ancient times, men built wonders, laid claim to the stars and sought to better themselves for the good of all. But we are much wiser now."

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2011, 10:21:22 AM »
So, besides for this s2m issue, I've done nothing wrong, and I find it a little unfair that I'll have to risk my character's life again.
S2M is 100 percent miss
S2M should be for all firefights
What more do you want?
That being said, I'll be continuing my RP as is and won't be re-doing any scenarios until an admin explicitly says that we must.
The admins have already spoken. Also, please tell me all of the people you let into the resistance so I can contact them and tell them all of the RP they did with you is void. Have fun wasting your time.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:25:00 AM by CIS.JoshB ?jonnysnotparis? »
lolwut?

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2011, 11:06:23 AM »
Bottom line, we shouldn't and probably can't have an official resistance, that is why Toy probably banned your character and disabanded the resistance... I have never heard on a official resistance on this server before and i don't want to. Wether im on my RAZOR or on my citizen, official resistance is a bunch of bullshit and it shouldn't happen.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2011, 11:24:29 AM »
There won't be an official resistance. If people want they can be rebels but they're not going to get anywhere. We don't have an outlands server or anything.

Offline Arkaeth

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2011, 02:19:26 PM »
No admin has said that I must re-do the firefight. Until they do, I won't re-do it.

As for all your quotes, I don't think you read the "BESIDES THE S2M" part of mine.
"In ancient times, men built wonders, laid claim to the stars and sought to better themselves for the good of all. But we are much wiser now."

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2011, 02:21:24 PM »
Hyper, I must say, you really sound like a power gamer. Not everything always happens the way you want. You don't just shoot perfectly so you don't die. You die sometimes. Shit happens.

Offline Arkaeth

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2011, 02:23:12 PM »
Hyper, I must say, you really sound like a power gamer. Not everything always happens the way you want. You don't just shoot perfectly so you don't die. You die sometimes. Shit happens.

I'm not a fucking powergamer, I didn't shoot perfectly. I'm pissed because these accusations are incorrect, and exagerated to all hell because Josh is pissed about dying!

Offline Arkaeth

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2011, 02:25:24 PM »
As I said. Until an admin says what RP will be redone and in what way and all the specifics, I'll be continuing with my RP. If one says we have to re-do the firefight, I'll do it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal