Author Topic: VIP Benefits - OCRP  (Read 3225 times)

Offline Skwakt

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
VIP Benefits - OCRP
« on: May 12, 2012, 06:41:10 PM »
For donating a certain amount of money to our servers, you will obtain VIP where you get the following features in our Orange Cosmos Roleplay 1.5 server:

25% paycheck increase; Got it
Free Physics Gun; Didn't get it
An exclusive Dodge Charger Police car while employed as a Police Officer; Got it
A sleek VIP tag on the scoreboard; Got it
$25,000 in-game cash; Only got 10k
50% off the playtime limits for all jobs except mayor and SWAT; Got it
AND the basic forum features, including:
A sleek VIP tag below your name; Got it
Access to a VIP Only board section; Got it

Been trying to talk to the admins on the server but none will respond to me, So I came to the forums. If anyone can help it'd be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Offline RealDope

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: VIP Benefits - OCRP
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 08:46:31 PM »
Did you already purchase a physgun before you donated?

If you did, you'll have one that is "equipped" that you can cycle through as a weapon and use, and you'll have your new one in your inventory.

Else, I dunno.
HRP doesn't crash enough.

Offline Skwakt

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: VIP Benefits - OCRP
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 09:02:02 PM »
Quarantine gave me 20k of his own money to help resolve for the money loss so thank you too him and you for helping me figure this out! Post is no longer needed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal