Author Topic: Honestly?  (Read 5897 times)

Kerpelelol

Re: Honestly?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 11:31:06 AM »
The shoutbox is being spammed!

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 11:56:42 AM »
Yeah it was all part of the act lol

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 12:10:23 PM »
This seems really unserious. 5am, 5pm, lunch time, its the same sever no matter what time it is. Your quality of rp should remain serious, even if theres only one other on the server.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 12:44:15 PM »
Sigh.... No idea why this 192 should do that..... very....VERY bad....

Now, where the fuck is my shotgun so I can blast that units brain on the wall.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 02:07:07 PM »
Drowning in the sea of tears please get over it everyone

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 02:10:45 PM »
Carmelio 'Giver' Horilla was detained due to telling unit via request (purposely not following the format) that he was outside of the D6 tunnel with a LOT of contraband. When they units got there, he was leaning on the wall next to two drawers full of 4 health kits, 3 vials, 1 beer, 1 whiskey, 3 radios, and 4 bottles of bleach. The OfC told 192 to take care of it, then walked away. 192 continued to say things like "IMA POP A CAP IN YOUR ASS BOY" until he put me in detainment. Carmelio (Me) then lied by saying "Sir, not meaning to tell you what to do, but your superior wanted me in interrogation" to avoid being beat (Which worked and I never got beat). Once led to interrogation, the unit repeatedly started acting like a different person, called Carmelio the unit and he Carmelio, brought in a cart with a box on it and set down a clipboard telling him to sign it (Though he had hes hands bound) and continuously acted as if he was mentally unstable. He claims it was a tactic, or a procedure, but it was quiet obvious that Carmelio was not a 10-103M. Shortly after, another unit (I believe 186) interrogated me just before a DvL.

Carmelio 'Giver' Horilla is currently detained.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2012, 04:50:58 PM »
The CCA gets ranted at rather frequently and I have to agree that some units aren't taking their positions seriously. How can the quality of the RP coming from the CCA see an improvement if this is happening?

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 01:39:06 AM »
Jeez I won't do it again it's not like I'm not one of the best roleplayers who actually plays there it just gets so fucking boring when no one else wants to roleplay or, specifically in the CCA, I can't roleplay my character because every unit thinks they're in the paramilitary and the slightest non-robotic movement warrants snitching and OWR.

Stress relief, boysies.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 08:59:20 AM »
Don't have to act all hurt now Kittens. This chatlog is just very fucking stupid, and you know it.

I don't want to see units doing shit like this, because it doesn't make just you, but it makes the entire CCA look bad.
Not to even mention that an 04 shouldn't be talking shit in the first place. You are a citizen in suit, barely made it out of your recruit rank. Maybe you should think about that before doing shit like this again.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 10:59:27 AM »
Don't generalize every 04.

I'm not acting all hurt lol, I'm just trying to stop people getting out of hand in their reactions

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 11:18:53 AM »
Locking this topic because we understand the reason for this thread.

The correct people in the CCA will take care of this (assuming they decide to take action which I would hope they do because this type of attitude regardless of the time or the situation is not appropriate and it is and always will be a 24/7 serious roleplaying server).

On a final note, next time please post this in the HL2RP general section. Thank you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal