Author Topic: A typed message posted in the Civiwatch Lounge  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A typed message posted in the Civiwatch Lounge
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:36:30 AM »
    To whom it may concern.

I am going away for a week to restock on fuel supplies as well as search for anything of interest. I am going alone because if I get lost or killed, it will only be my life lost and there are still members to take my place. I however do not plan on that happening anytime soon so I won't worry. I have taken my Rifle and all the spare weapon cores, along with my G36C and some lead rounds I had saved for a rainy day. I am taking my reinforced repaired airboat, thanks to our mechanical section. I will return within fifteen days. Skyler, our new Assistant Leader, is in charge of things while I'm gone.

For all alliance networked things, I request that any groups wishing to join be placed on a watchlist and wait till I return so I can make the decision. Frank is the figurehead for anything alliance so any problems may be addressed to him till I return. Keep safe. Be strong. Don't let anyone walk over you. And most of all, keep the mountains in a stable state. I would rather not return to a warzone of refugees and resistance members.

-Leonard Wong
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 11:38:54 AM by Statua »

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A typed message posted in the Civiwatch Lounge
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 02:46:05 PM »
Nick 'Pyro' Sandborn spots the note, reading over it, his eyebrow raised, "Good fuckin' luck Leonard... " He smirks, "I'll keep things out of a shithole while you're gone." He walks away lightly chuckling, unslinging his flamethrower.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 02:48:20 PM »
//You doing something IRL boi?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 02:00:15 AM »
*Nate Lee looks at the note, and lets out a slight "Hmm." and shrugs his shoulders, turning and leaving the social room, whistling as he walks.
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal