Author Topic: Dr. Ward repeats Dr. Breens speech on instinct  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dr. Ward repeats Dr. Breens speech on instinct
« on: March 02, 2012, 12:37:22 AM »
I was bored, there were only a few people on, so I repeated the speech by Dr. Breen.

Spoiler for Speech:
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "*The screen flickers on, a tall figure can be seen standing against the background*"
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Citizens of City fourty-five. I am Doctor Ward. Let me read you a letter I received."
Out of Character for OOC:
Tiarnach McCalister: XD
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Dear to whom it may concren. Why has the Combine seen fit to suppress our reproductive cycle?"
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Sincerely, a concerned citizen."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Thank you for writing, Concerned. Of course your question touches on one of the basic biological impulses,"
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "With all its associated hopes and fears for the future of the species."
This is not a valid command!
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "I also detect some unspoken questions. Do our benefactors really know what's best for us?"
Dispatch broadcasts "Citizen reminder: The Civil Workers Union provides stabilized employment and benefit schemes for all registered individuals."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "What gives them the right to make this kind of decision for mankind?"
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "I apologize for the recend dispatch. Carrying on."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Will they ever deactivate the suppression field and let us breed again?"
Silent ^.^ has connected to the server.
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Allow me to address the anxieties underlying your concerns, rather then try to answer every possible question,"
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "You might have left, unvoiced."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "First, let us consider the fact that for the first time ever, as a species, immortality is in our reach."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "This simple fact has far-reaching implications."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "It requires radival rethinking and revision of our genetic imparitives."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward: is the camera working?
Dr. Franklin J. Ward: there
C45.CCA.APEX-03.334 radios in "<:: Unit is on duty.  10-8."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "It also requires planning and forethought that run in direct opposition to our neutral pre-sets."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "I find it helpful at times like these to remind myself that our true enemy, is \instinct\."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Instinct was our mother when we were an infant species."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Instinct coddled us and kept us safe in those hardscrabble years when ht hardened out sticks and cooked our first"
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "meals above a meager fire and stared at the shadows that lept at the cavern walls."
[LOOC] UU.OTA.SYNTH-79549: test
[LOOC] UU.OTA.SYNTH-79549: Fuck
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "But inseperable from instinct is its dark twin, Superstition."
[LOOC] Dr. Franklin J. Ward: ?
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts " Instinct is inextricably bound to unreasoning impulses, and today we clearly see its true nature."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Instinct has just become aware of its irrelevance, and just like a cornered beast,"
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "It will not go dow without a bloody fight."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Instinct would influct a fatal injury on our species."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Instinct creates its own oppressors, and bids us rise up against them."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Instinct tells us that the unknown is a threat, rather than an opportunity."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Instincy slyly and covertly compels us away from change and progress."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Instinct therefore, must be expunged."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Ut must be fought tooth and nail, beginning with the basest of human urges: The urge to reproduce."
Dispatch broadcasts "Citizen reminder. Inaction is conspiracy. Report counter behaviour to a Civil Protection team immediately."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "*pauses as he clears his throat and straightens his tie*"
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "We should thank our benefactors for giving us respite from this overpowering force."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "They have thrown a switch and exorcised our demons in a single stroke."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "They have given us the strength we never could have summoned to overcome this compulsion."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "They have given un purpose. They have turned our eyes toward the stars."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "Let me assure you that the suppressing field will be shut off on the day we have mastered ourselved."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "The day we can prove we no longer need it."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "And that day of transformation, I have it on good authority, is close at hand."
Dr. Franklin J. Ward broadcasts "*The figure smiles slightly, followed by the screen flicking off*"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal