Author Topic: rp_ineu_pass_v1b_night  (Read 5631 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
rp_ineu_pass_v1b_night
« on: February 24, 2012, 04:14:08 PM »
Was requested by TnB. Only took about 30 minutes prepping it. I fixed a couple cracks and missing textures. Also took the mountains out of the skybox. Was too lazy to make them darker and the texture has a fullbright setting on it. Added external lights and changed the soundscapes. Modified the river water to make it shiny and pretty. Removed the areaportals in the tunnel that dont work. Removed the screen overlay at spawn. Here it is:
Click to see the original size. Click to see the original size. Click to see the original size.

DOWNLOAD: >HERE<
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 04:28:33 PM by Statua »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: rp_ineu_pass_v1b_night
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 04:54:20 PM »
We must have this on Outlands, although I love the map already, Night maps, I love even more. Must have.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 07:31:07 PM »
I would say yes if you lit the areas that are dark, and made them more RPable/inhabitable. (Ownable doors, more shacks/places to live in.)

Offline UnKuT

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 07:37:53 PM »
I would say yes if you lit the areas that are dark, and made them more RPable/inhabitable. (Ownable doors, more shacks/places to live in.)
This, as long as they were lit with reasonable means, such as candles, fires, etc. Lamps and such may also be used of course but all within the sense that life has basically degraded and that it is harder to find and use electricity nowadays.
Subject: Dexter Sunderland, Male
Assignment: Maintain the personal safety of key Resistance members

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 11:53:05 PM »
I like this allot.. It shows the beauty of night on a marvelous map. I think we should have it for Outlands, me like.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline UnKuT

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 07:49:51 AM »
I personally like this because most of the times I can only manage to play at night, when the server is getting decently populated, and so this map would just further immerse more :3

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 09:02:58 AM »
 This map needs nighttime atleast. It shows the beauty of the Outlands, especially in the night. This is what we need.

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 05:35:37 PM »
This map looks amazing. I can't wait to check it out. Nice work  :)

Offline Bu11et90

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 01:12:18 AM »
Well instead of making another night map, you could try to get a day/night cycle script. Ive seen in Evocity rp servers from time to time. would be interesting for the sun and moon to move with the time as well. make some nice sunsets/rises.
Outlands-Frank Bullit /John Franko
Xbox/Steam-Bu11et90

Offline UnKuT

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 01:29:53 AM »
Well instead of making another night map, you could try to get a day/night cycle script. Ive seen in Evocity rp servers from time to time. would be interesting for the sun and moon to move with the time as well. make some nice sunsets/rises.
/Support, though I suggest we still use Statua's map.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 03:55:41 PM »
Yeah I've been looking for some stuff to get that. Next update will probably have an environmental control station.

Offline Bu11et90

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 11:22:53 AM »

If you thinking of weather, There was a server that had Thunder,Rain,and even a Tornado. Though the tornado would drag people and items into it, it was quite interesting to watch. (or atleast seeing idiots drive cars straight into it and dying.) 
Outlands-Frank Bullit /John Franko
Xbox/Steam-Bu11et90

Offline Calo Nord

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2012, 07:14:46 PM »
This looks nice, and weather would be awesome like Thunderstoms

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 01:53:38 AM »
Great map, but maybe you should considering having a basic wire system that is hooked up through the river. As if people set up a few crummy electric spot lights over the river, giving a bit more light to the map.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal