Author Topic: Fuk ya. I did it. (EP2 achievement)  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fuk ya. I did it. (EP2 achievement)
« on: February 23, 2012, 12:49:35 AM »
Click to see the original size.

In about 5 hours on skill level HARD. Woohoo.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fuk ya. I did it. (EP2 achievement)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 06:30:45 AM »
Went through the zombie apocalypse and now the Combine-infested lands of eastern europe.

Damn that gnome gets around.

Congratz, statua.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:32:38 AM by Riemer »
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 06:44:41 AM »
Gongrats! :D where can you find him?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 06:54:29 AM »
I got this achievement on hard a long time ago.
You can find this gnome in the very first radio tower where Alyx will talk to Kleiner I thought. He is on the left when you walk inside, on top of a shelf.

Now Statua, how about the achievement on HL2 where you can only use 1 single bullet in the entire game? (Which you need to shoot a lock in the begin.)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 07:55:41 AM »
I got this achievement on hard a long time ago.
You can find this gnome in the very first radio tower where Alyx will talk to Kleiner I thought. He is on the left when you walk inside, on top of a shelf.

Now Statua, how about the achievement on HL2 where you can only use 1 single bullet in the entire game? (Which you need to shoot a lock in the begin.)

Thats EP1, pretty easy since you can use grenades and rockets aswell. EP1 is also really short, finished it in under a day.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 08:27:51 AM »
Jeff, either in the first or second mission, when Alyx is talking to Magnusson on the video thingy, where you put the plug in the wall. Look under the shelves there.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 08:40:55 AM »
Jeff, either in the first or second mission, when Alyx is talking to Magnusson on the video thingy, where you put the plug in the wall. Look under the shelves there.

I already answered his question.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal