Author Topic: Alan Refield's Outlands Appeal  (Read 1761 times)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alan Refield's Outlands Appeal
« on: January 17, 2012, 02:49:05 AM »
Steam Name: [CG] The Viper
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:32466209  22:32     
Character Name: Alan Refield
Reason for the switch: Came back to the city, to help against the Combines opression.
If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands: Before he left, Alan could take the opression. He took beetings for cursing, he took starvation from the lack of rations, but eventually he snapped. Alan grabbed a notebook, a backpack, and began heading out, seeing where destiny would take him. Alan was not ignorant, he was quite inteligent to mark distinctive land marks, incase he would want to return. He headed to the Outlands, he was the life of it, despite the antlion attacks, and the Overwatch patrols, the life was good. Good food, good people, it was like the old world, just added dangers. He stayed for a while, a few months. Alan thought about the friends he left behind, the citizens in need. he grabbed his gear, got his notebook, remembering the landmarks, voyaging back to the city. The reconisence required to get past the combine was emmence, yet after all Alan had seen, it was nothing he couldnt handle. Alan's equipment was very interesting, giving him quite an advantage, his gear was more emmence then an Elite CCA Unit. He had Grenades, Flashbangs, A Shotgun, MP7, a 9mm, and plenty of ammo. This equipment would make his life easier trying to reach the city. Another asset to help him find the city, a nearby earthquake struck, sending alarms, and anouncments bellowing around the city. (//Actual Event, ask Veran120). Alan could eventually see the city, he could here the gunshots, signaling that the Combines opression was carrying on. Alan wanted to help his friends out of the city, or at least help their life get better. He drew close to the city, hopes rising and sinking, not sure if he could pull it off. Eventually reaching the very skin of the city, his MP7 drawn, his will strong, his pride, ever growing, his integrity impossible to change. Yet, his biggest challenge was getting past security. Luckily, along his journy, he found even more supplies, he had so much that his movement was a bit impared. Cameras, Guards, seemed like they went all out to stop people from coming back. One thing that really caught his eye, an Overwatch Soldier, red optic, white armor. That would be a problem. Luckily, Allan was a smart man. His flash bang would come in handy. Once the Overwatch was distracted, he tossed the flashbang in, no one would see where it came from. Allan saw his chance, only a few guards, clamping the security gates, and they were blinded. He ran like a bat out of hell. He decided not to take out any security, maybe they would think it was an accident. This strategy proved his integrity and loyalty to acomplish his goal. He steps in the city.  "Welcome, to City 45."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:35:03 PM by The Viper »

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alan Refield's Outlands Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 08:57:05 AM »
Characters inventory:
Code: [Select]
"weapon_frag":1
"handheld_radio":1
"weapon_smg1":1
"weapon_pistol":1
"aura_flashgrenade":1
"small_bag":2
"weapon_shotgun":1
"spray_can":1
"paper":6
"aura_flashlight":2
"backpack":1

Your backstory lacks details in how exactly your character got back into the city, past all the security and combines for a instant amputation.

Pending until the back story is more detailed requesting the above.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 12:50:42 PM »
Alright, I'll elaborate on it.

Edit: I elaborated a bit, if you need more then this, tell me.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:01:03 PM by The Viper »

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 04:45:48 PM »
Hmm... Backstory still seems a bit simple. I mean, getting past security or whatever you call it with a simple flashbang is a bit to... yeah idk the correct name.

However, I think this would bring some interesting RP into D6, so I'm going to accept this. Ask an admin ingame for your unoutlands.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal