Author Topic: Regarding C45 and Suggestions as of current.  (Read 2092 times)

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Regarding C45 and Suggestions as of current.
« on: December 26, 2011, 09:00:20 AM »
I would like to stress that the changes in the current revision about removing "all the rebel hideouts" are FALSE

The map has only had one part cut from the map. IE the XCCR building. This is not because "lol mappers hate rebels cause they're CCA". It is due to the fact that after further development the XCCR building interacted with the lighting of the map and caused issues that were unexplainable.

With that cleared and now made clear to people. I would like to add that the map is FULL . In other words, the map can not expand without simplifying or removing areas. I have updated the suggestions thread to match this, however, suggestions will not be accepted if they are deemed minor. Only major changes that have multiple support will be accepted for consideration. And DO NOT ask for XCCR back. It is impossible without the map causing a shitstorm.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

NRK

Re: Regarding C45 and Suggestions as of current.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 09:02:56 AM »
My suggestion is to remove that whole bit that had the XCCR building in it. Without that building it is indescribably useless. Then you got some space for some other rebel stuff. 

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 09:09:47 AM »

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 10:35:30 AM »
The suggestions board is for suggestions.

Moved to general.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 10:38:06 AM »
Yeah sorry about that, I was on my phone, it's derp and has no control and a mind of it's own. I apologise.

Offline [IGL] Shanaro

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 02:31:34 PM »
What if you remove that stupid subway system in place for adding more stuff, because honestly, unless the rail is deactivated (Meaning you dont die when you land on it) that subway has no purpose to serve, its just there, being stupid. xD

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 04:27:37 PM »
What if you remove that stupid subway system in place for adding more stuff, because honestly, unless the rail is deactivated (Meaning you dont die when you land on it) that subway has no purpose to serve, its just there, being stupid. xD

It does have a purpose. An alternative route to District 6. If you keep getting electrocuted, well, that's your fault.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 04:29:00 PM »

Indeed, and Just the rails themselves are electrified, not the whole track, so it's not like it's impossible to use them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal