Author Topic: How do i get tools in game?  (Read 1596 times)

How do i get tools in game?
« on: December 13, 2011, 11:22:16 PM »
How do i get tools such as a flashlight and "request device(and what exactly is this?)" and how do you get weapons? can you?

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How do i get tools in game?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 04:54:00 AM »
Again like in the others, try to keep this to the shoutbox. But I'll answer you this one last time.

Flashlights and Request Devices are usually sold by Civil Workers (The men/women in white shirts) at their stores. To find out if they have a store open, ask around in character. Don't ask Out Of Character, as you would use that information to affect your In-Character decisions which is a rule known as metagaming.

For weapons, they are extremely rare to get in the City, chances are you will never find one.
In the Outlands server however, (The outer parts of the city for new characters) they are slightly more common. But again rare.

Hope that answers your question.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline connall

• LUA Monkey
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 09:46:38 AM »
Weapons are looked down upon on the city server, without an amazingly good RP reason. Admins are the only ones on the city server who grants weapons unless you can find a well established Rebel group.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 10:06:21 AM »
10% warning issued since the OP is obviously postwhoring.

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal