Author Topic: Very confused on why im being blamed  (Read 10573 times)

Re: Very confused on why im being blamed
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2011, 06:53:12 PM »
The only thing keeping you from being unPK'd (in my opinion) is the issue of WHO ORDERED YOU to take the bomb inside the Nexus.
When the order was issued I there were two OfCs(him and one other) and DvL 182 I think.
The order WAS an OfC it was POINTED at another unit and 894 carried it out.
So who was the other OfC?
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2011, 07:31:54 PM »
The only thing keeping you from being unPK'd (in my opinion) is the issue of WHO ORDERED YOU to take the bomb inside the Nexus.
Sorry not to be rude but there should be no pk on me until mutually agreed by an admin not involved and that decision is backed by rofl.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2011, 09:12:06 PM »
Why does it need to be packed by more than myself and BB? You fucked up, so did I a while back. But regardless even IF ordered you still brought the bombs into nexus, thus risking the SeC's life because of your stupidity. You and the DvL/OfC if caught should be and most likely will be PKed.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »
Why does it need to be packed by more than myself and BB? You fucked up, so did I a while back. But regardless even IF ordered you still brought the bombs into nexus, thus risking the SeC's life because of your stupidity. You and the DvL/OfC if caught should be and most likely will be PKed.
Butt out, thank you what rofl says goes, Also nobody wanted you back, People on the server actually enjoy having me on and my roleplaying abilitys. They remember you as the guy who kills croots, They look at me and say thats the guy who is fun to roleplay with and is nice and considerate to others.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2011, 09:21:02 PM »
This sound's really unfair, he only just made Ofc...
And now he's getting PK'ed, fucking joke...

I thought OFC were immune to PK?

He is not OfC, I am. He is acting OfC for the next month. When I get back I am regaining my position.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2011, 09:24:03 PM »
You obviously havent been in the detainment rooms that much, The walls are feet thick steel filled combine material, I really doubt a small ordanance of C4 witch once again defused, Will even break through the steel it will and cannot level a whole Nexus, inb4 A small ordanance levels a steel building

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2011, 10:01:57 PM »
Stop attacking each other. All this has turned into was a shitfest. Really, if a higher rank tells you to do something, you do it. If you don't, you get in shit for subordination. HOWEVER! If that higher rank tells you to do something stupid, you should be left alone and the high rank should be punished. Final verdict? Penguin was doing as ordered. Punishing him would be fucking retarded cause if he didn't follow orders, he'd be in shit.

Whoever told him to move the bomb into the nexus should face stripping of a leading position due to the lack of crucial decision making skills. Punishing penguin for his actions proves YOU lack decision making skills. Think critically please.

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2011, 10:07:46 PM »
The issue is that we don't know who ordered it.
The order went to the two/three 04s/croots in the area but the only OfC that was really doing any thing that I can remember is again 894.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2011, 10:13:15 PM »
The order went to the two/three 04s/croots in the area but the only OfC that was really doing any thing that I can remember is again 894.
like BB has said unless evidence of the order he could be lying to get out of the shit.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2011, 10:32:43 PM »
like BB has said unless evidence of the order he could be lying to get out of the shit.
Really and jeopardize my whole CCA career if I was the one who did it I would fess up and people would say im the on who did it, But really your being an asshat you should be amputated for attempted murder of a unit so GTFO.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2011, 10:47:20 PM »
Quit the flamefest. This will be looked into. For the meantime this will be locked.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011, 02:38:38 AM »
Logs prove that the entire decision was all on Penguin.

Quote from: Server Logs
L 07/19/2011 - 13:07:19: CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC(A).894 has used '/Radio 117,Sir? May I request a Judgement Waiver? We have a bomb and need a safe transport to nexus and search the citizens -'.
L 07/19/2011 - 13:07:21: "Lo?ke_skonken<1283><STEAM_0:1:20690416><>" entered the game
L 07/19/2011 - 13:07:26: CCA.C8-UNIFORM-RCT.979 has used '/Radio I have a man here, saying he saw a murder. We seached him and found lots of level 3 contraband and an audio violation-'.
L 07/19/2011 - 13:07:30: CCA.C8-NOVA-DvL.117 has used '/Admin Anways soz guys for the joke in event, my first and last time I will do it :D'.
L 07/19/2011 - 13:07:35: CCA.C8-UNIFORM-DvL.747 has used '/StorageClose'.
L 07/19/2011 - 13:07:36: CCA.C8-UNIFORM-RCT.990 has used '/Radio Woah...'.
L 07/19/2011 - 13:07:37: CCA.C8-APEX-01.407 has used '/InvAction ammo_pistol use'.
L 07/19/2011 - 13:07:38: CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC(A).894 has used '/Radio - for possible alocations with the ordeal.'.

------ Three minutes later with no reply from 117 ------

L 07/19/2011 - 13:10:32: CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC(A).894 has used '/Radio Judgemnet Waiver inbound. All citizens need to be in a secure building.'.

Auths do not allow officers to initiate judgement waivers.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:47:56 AM by RTLK »

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2011, 03:26:22 AM »
Actually, when i got on scene, he asked me if he could initiate  a lockdown to get the bomb moved somewhere more safe, to which I agreed to, not knowing where. I then went off with 117, 747 and bb on his apex 01 to do a sewers sweep.
what

Offline Retro

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2011, 04:50:21 AM »
It's a game guys, you've gotta' remember this, So If you're PK'd, Don't have a cry, Deal with it and move on. Just a game.

Stay classy San Diego.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2011, 09:59:57 AM »
Anyway besides that order I was allowed to move it. 1 It was defused 2 it was big at all 3 The explosion wouldn't have made it out of the nexus group detainment cell. 4 It was in the nexus for 3 minutes anyway. 4 It was completely stable 5 I was told by APEX DvL to take it to the RDT which I shouldn't get in trouble for.6 A unit named 009 apparently said it came back on and cut both wires making an explosion.I am pretty sure 009 is BB.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal