Author Topic: Very confused on why im being blamed  (Read 10570 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Very confused on why im being blamed
« on: July 21, 2011, 01:04:30 AM »
Yesterday I was told to transport a bomb. There was a bomb reported in the slums, at the moment i was in surgery removing bullets from 155, And suddenly a recruit knows how to defuse a bomb. After the surgery, I suited up in my Hazard suit. Then I was ordered to take the defused bomb into the nexus, so I placed it in a box that was lined in soft cloth, the i Proceeded to put it on a cart and take it inside. we placed it group detainment so nobody could tamper with it, After 3 minutes of it being in there 117 just told us to move it. and thats when the DvL of APEX ordered for it to be taken to the RDT, Then somehow it becomes active again and GRID 009 tried to defuse it but it exploded.

Now I 894 do not understand why I am taking a PK for this it is unacceptable I was only following orders ic'ly it was defused then it was voided i guess i have no idea then all of sudden theres an armed bomb and its my fault. Feel free to respond to this I feel wronged in this situation and after being CP since the 1st cycle or 3+ months i feel this shouldnt be happening.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Very confused on why im being blamed
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 01:12:25 AM »
In order o be PK'd you require auths from an admin not involved in the situation. Currently, I don't authorize it.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 03:04:09 AM »
I support his un-PK, seeming what this is, since he's really worked to his position, and a recruit, a civvy in a suiit, knowing how to defuse a bomb is unlikely. VERY unlikely.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 04:31:00 AM »
Who could have possibly ordered you to take a bomb to the Nexus?

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 04:48:22 AM »
I never ordered you to take it to nexus. RDT? Yeah i told you take it to RDT.

what

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 04:56:05 AM »
Regardless of how long he has had this unit, it's an IC secruity breach of the nexus. Risking everyones lives inside, including the sectorial commander. Three C4's strapped with HE grenades is enough to level the fucking nexus, and inturn this is a very serious matter. Now I understand your issue here but you should have came to turns with responcibilty you have as a unit of the CCA. However, you and two other units have been serverly punished for this and quite possibly blt may recieve punishment aswell depending on how BB chooses.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 09:15:20 AM »
Besides the fact that he was ordered to take it to nexus?
I was there and I saw the whole thing.
He was ordered to take it to nexus due to the fact that "The group cell is bomb proof and would with stand this" I don't remember who it was but if 182 Didn't give the order it was 040.. He was the only other OfC there at the time.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »
Who has ever said "The group detainment cell is bomb proof for shits and gigs." Have you not seen the radius of the explosion of C4? Take a look at this.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABmLd-JfDeU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABmLd-JfDeU</a>

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 10:05:58 AM »
Who has ever said "The group detainment cell is bomb proof for shits and gigs." Have you not seen the radius of the explosion of C4? Take a look at this.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABmLd-JfDeU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABmLd-JfDeU</a>

This is an Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD). The C4 is detonating a weapon cache. That's why the explosion is so big.

GG
what

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 10:36:25 AM »

First of all the C4 brick the size of it was the very small and the way the bomb was wired the grenades pins could not be pulled and it was a unarmed bomb with no external detonator attached.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:08 AM »
Who could have possibly ordered you to take a bomb to the Nexus?
All I remember is coming out of surgery and moving a DEFUSED bomb to the nexus.

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 10:45:00 AM »
This sound's really unfair, he only just made Ofc...
And now he's getting PK'ed, fucking joke...

I thought OFC were immune to PK?

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 11:00:09 AM »
Nobody is immune to pk.
what

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 11:06:20 AM »
Nobody is immune to pk.
Did you ever hear about Skeptik attempting murder of a Recruit, If that is going to be voided why isnt what bullshit happened to me being voided? hmm do I smell a little favoritism? Pretty sure attempted Murders is a level 1 verdict Skeptik, Why would 993 have to take a fall even when you are in the wrong.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 11:18:50 AM »
Nobody is immune to pk.
Did you ever hear about Skeptik attempting murder of a Recruit, If that is going to be voided why isnt what bullshit happened to me being voided? hmm do I smell a little favoritism? Pretty sure attempted Murders is a level 1 verdict Skeptik, Why would 993 have to take a fall even when you are in the wrong.
That was OOC matters brought into IC, you roleplayed everything. And made the mistake of breaching nexus security.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal