Poll

Should Statua return to his administration position for HL2RP?

Yes
45 (66.2%)
No
23 (33.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should I accept the OP offer Raiden gave me? POLL (LOCKED VOTING)  (Read 6998 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A while back, I was offered OP by Raiden. I declined it as I was too busy with Leonard Wong and the alliance. Now that those are gone, I am reconsidering, but I want to know if I really should accept it or not. Raiden said the OP position is still abailable for me so I want to nkow what you guys think. Should I accept this position now or not?

DO NOT VOTE OR POST IF YOU DO NOT PLAY HL2RP!!!

This is a serious thread I need to help make decisions. I dont want to come back if the administration team doesnt want to see me or the community doesnt want me to have the position. I'm doing this for you, not myself.

-ADD-

Oh and I do not have a certain percentage this time either to make my decision I will simply be looking at the comments and the numbers.

And no I wasn't demoted last time. I left by my own decision.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 05:41:07 PM by Statua »

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Should I accept the OP offer Raiden gave me? POLL
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 04:56:42 PM »
I think that you are and always will be a good and valuable asset to the community. Many admins will say that making a thread like this would be stupid and pointless, but I have to disagree you are allowing us the players to influence your decision on taking a position that affects everyone and I sir salute you for that. I think that if many admins made things like this they would get shot down with no's this is very  brave of you to make.
I voted yes, I think you could greatly benefit the server with help instead of derpiness like some admins. I hope you make the right choice and take the position.
Sincerely,
Penguin

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 05:21:34 PM »
moar Statua pls.

Yes. One of the most hardened and skilled members of HL2RP here.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 10:56:18 AM »
If anyone has the RP experience and maturity to handle such a position, its Statua.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 11:04:18 AM »
Statua, you would do well. Hope you accept it as I voted yes!

I mainly posted this because I feel that you did great as an administator I the past. We may have allot of admins for HL2RP, but many do not go on as much as they used to. I guess you could say times change for most of the population and their lives, it seems like this has been an affect on some of the admins. Statua, I personally believe that you could and would do good and you have my vote.

#STATUA4ADMIN
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 01:27:04 PM by DJ Purple »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 11:40:22 AM »
I dunno...If you get admin then good for you, but if you do then you will probably not play on Outlands as much, would you?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 12:09:22 PM »
Satua to be honest.....I thought you'v been admin this whole time. :3      But yeah go for it.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 12:31:34 PM »
Those who voted no, caa you post your reasons? Otherwise I'll just ignore the no votes as nobody has anything to support it.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 12:50:22 PM »
Then what is the point of the polls if you constantly change the ratio/etc on what it would have to be for you to accept it, such as originally it was like if you got 5 no's then it was a decline, then it got changed to 75% yes is an accept because it got to 5 no's quickly, then 80%, then because it was like 50% yes, you changed it yet again to no target but comments and votes will be taken into consideration, and now it's about to go to ignoring most of the no's.

I also voted no, mainly because HL2RP already has enough (albeit not the best) admins and CG needs more multi-server admins or OCRP ones. Also because I'd rather you not go through a change like most people do when they obtain this power, and become a giant dick, as I like you as you are now. And another reason which is hinted in the first paragraph is that you can't seem to stand if the majority votes against you and you have to constantly change it, which then makes me think what will you be like if people start going against you as an admin, will you throw a strop and do something bad? I already know you've had a go at me in the past because I declined one of your CCA applications as it was under requirements.

This was a half-rant, half-my opinion on my no. Feel free to rant back at me in whatever aggressive way you want to Statua.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 01:07:25 PM »
I understand your rant as to my changes but with this revision, I decided numbers dont mean everything and if people are just going to vote no without supporting it, whereas many others vote yes and have something to support it, it gives me the impression that those who voted no just did it for either lolz or they dont have any reason to vote no.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 01:27:14 PM »
To be honest, statua is one of few admins who were good back in the yolden days, and abbott, he won't change(unless he's changed what he was), as he knows how to act and shit.
what

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 01:35:29 PM »
I voted no because in my opinion; an admin should be someone who wants to do it and not someone who needs to ask others opinions on the matter

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 09:05:50 PM »
I voted no because in my opinion; an admin should be someone who wants to do it and not someone who needs to ask others opinions on the matter

But admins are sopposto help those people, and make their experience better. If the people think he was a bad admin, don't you think it's a good idea to let them vote? I'm not saying he is a bad admin, but I am saying if that were the case.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 10:56:39 PM »
You're an excellent admin, but you need to ask yourself whether it's worth adding all the stress and accountability into what should be a relaxing pastime. After a few weeks of being an OP, it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll remember why you left CG/administration in the first place.
o7

Offline voidicus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 12:44:26 AM »
The fact that you're making a public spectacle of this speaks VOLUMES of your character.

The fact that the administration hasn't intervened, likewise.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal