Author Topic: Regarding the constant Complaints/bitching on HL2RP/The CCA  (Read 10369 times)

Re: Regarding the constant Complaints/bitching on HL2RP/The CCA
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 12:18:46 AM »
I think the reason why people dislike void was because of HOW you got in(It seemed mostly controlled by favoritism to most people)

The only reason why I bitched about the "Hidden" division was some of the roleplay I got from it which mostly seemed power gaming(No offence bluff but you didn't really give me any chance to resist) and I ALWAYS hated the fact that some OTA could be invisible when there are none in Hl2 and not to mention no one could properly explain to me how it worked only that it did and the Union could clearly make it because "the Union is thousands of years ahead of Humanity they could most likely do it" when really the proof given in hl2 only suggest maybe a few hundred years not thousands, that's MY main problems with the CCA and its roleplay is it is mostly bent to the CCA and not the citizens(At lest in my time) and people pull shit out of their asses and make it in to law, which is my main problem.

I got into VOID because of the previous experience I had and was to be in-charge of what VOID replaced, so I moved there. Also, me and Brandon chose the Units, Veran accepted them, so it works like any other Division in Recruitment.

Bluff ended up killing the entire group for us by his actions, ILLUSION was meant to be a Reconnaissance group for the OLs, with possible needs to assassinate key figures if required. He didn't do that. And also, HL2 is based in City Seventenn, we are in City Forty Five. The CCA won't be an exact replica, so I'd enjoy it if people such as yourself stopped using the "But in HL2..." excuse. It's different, deal with it, we can't have a CCA based on the HL2 one entirely because HL2 was made to have a very basic canon line, and the Cps were just there for the player to shoot at early in the game. Don't compare them, as they may wear the same suit, but they are very different.

Funny because the rest of the divisions recruited people who asked but if you ask to get in to VOID there goes ALL of your chances to get in.
Another thing is I wasn't bitching at the fact that our CCA isn't the same as the CCA in hl2 I was only showing that people are making wild out of ass clams that they are thousands of years a head but in most fields besides gunnery/computers they seem to be behind us by a decade or so(The combine couldn't make a proper portal on earth they had to use earth tech/science to use make a Some what crappy one when we've had the tech since the 60s(The one in Blue shift was stated to be about that old.) And they seem to also be lacking in tactics which they make up with in brute force.
I wasn't going "LOL THE CCA ISN'T HL2 TYPE CHANGE NAO" I was going hey guys this isn't right nor realistic why don't we remove this and make the combine weaker and give the normal player a chance.
Also the Union isn't wasting to many resources on Earth(the USP/MP7 prove that they don't want to waste a lot of resources on earth) but the Bio-locks(For the AR2) are another thing that are unrealistic and just mainly OP, now I can see using them for doors or in the city where you don't want a lot of people with those kinds of things but(And forgive for the reference) in HL2 the rebels can just pick up one and use it(Anti-citizen 101) not to mention there is a lot of this server that we use just to make the combine over powered to the point of it being unrealistic(Augments are one of them I've seen HC use them to do the stupidest things such as punching right threw a person).

TL;DR the combine are still LOL OP by people just pulling things out of their asses and using it, now to improve RP I can see but these are things that are just stupid and add little to no RP and just make the combine unstoppable unlike what you all think the combine won with brute force and maybe some Tech but remember that the portal storms were pounding earth for god knows how long and the military's weren't working together where in hl2 all of humanity seems to be fighting.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 02:49:19 AM »
One thing I noticed when I was watching D6 for quite a long time.

People run in and out, no shit is given. Even when it's looked upon, is it allowed to go into D6 now?
not sure if I should do my interview if I don't even know wtf is going on..

Edit: Oh, yeah, and if you want discipline start blackmarking for ignoring running violations and ban mingebags who run and bunnyhop on purpose instead of chaseing them with a stunstick.

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 08:57:42 AM »
As of now, my only problem with the CCA really is that the units seem to have nothing else to them besides going on-duty. They never try to passiveRP going offline and eating a nice dinner in the Nexus. Or try to hold a conversation with a unit, and this is outside or inside the Nexus on my CA. Besides that the CCA is begining to finally rebuild itself. And unless they applied some heavy brainwashing after the Recruit stage, I don't see why they can't Passive RP?
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 12:09:43 PM »
Kill, you are right in every way, its getting kind of annoying with people just bitching and moaning...Got your back bro!
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 10:56:23 PM »
One thing I noticed when I was watching D6 for quite a long time.

People run in and out, no shit is given. Even when it's looked upon, is it allowed to go into D6 now?
not sure if I should do my interview if I don't even know wtf is going on..

Edit: Oh, yeah, and if you want discipline start blackmarking for ignoring running violations and ban mingebags who run and bunnyhop on purpose instead of chaseing them with a stunstick.

Yes, you can go in D6 as a citizen. Its been that way for some time now. When the LP system was still in place, you couldn't have more than -2 criminal points on your record or you couldn't pass if it was being clamped.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 11:07:52 PM »
Stop them. It's getting annoying when every second post is a complaint on "How shit the CCA is" or "People don't know how to properly rebel RP". I get it, it's crap, but what you all fail to realize is it's the players themselves, so complaining constantly isn't going to solve anything. I get the CCA is shit, but I can't even help fix that when you all refuse to accept change. The Recruits can't RP successfully, what can I do to fix it? Make a probation week, sure, but that already happens. It's called being a Recruit. You have a week to improve, and if you don't, you're gone. Simple? We already use the system. APEX In-active? What do you expect me to do, go to everyones house and tell them to play a game more? I can't fix in-activity, it always will happen. Also, I can't fix the fact that your idea doesn't get put through, or that you can't RP being a soulless Unit at the rank of Recruit.

The fact is, I can't help you if you refuse to accept anyones way other then your own. You're stubborn, face it. Unless you all change your ways and accept that as the High Ranking Units or Administrators change something, we do it for your benefit. I made the Public Execution change so Units could do some fun stuff while Citizens could Fear RP. Yet when say... OzJackel creates a group that installs fear into Citizens and gives you all some fun in talking about being chased by hidden Assassins, you bitch and moan about it because it is a group that you could not have any information about (Nor have the right to have information about) just because you wouldn't accept the fact that there is something you don't know about, which is change, which you all seem to hate. Need me to go further? Excellent.

Another example, when I first came to CG, everyone was surprised when I played a cruel Unit, which I was stuck speechless about. You all didn't accept the fact that someone was different from the normal flow of nice Officers who will let you off with everything. I brought in Operation Discipline, and when I used it to punish a group of Units, you instantly back-chatted me and nearly drove me to leave. Not once had I been shown so much disrespect in OOC by lower ranked Units. In previous communities, you showed respect in both IC and OOC for the position the player achieved, and listen to them for what they said, here, rank doesn't mean jack shit and you all go over the top of what a higher ranked Unit says, going so far as to completely disregard what ever he/she says and do what you please. Look, I understand it's a game but there is some discipline required to play it. You all show a lack of being able to take a punishment, even when supplied with good reasons. Just the other day, a Unit was OWR'd for improper Ration Distribution Protocol, which results in a black-mark, and he had one already. So, the Higher Unit removed him, only to receive constant flaming responses on how unfair it was. That was a completely legitimate reason, yet he didn't accept that. His attitude seems to reflect upon all of you people with Units, showing complete disregard for any reasoning when we (The HC Units) show you and just bitching about being punished. You did it, face the consequences.

Yes, I have more examples. Would you like to read them? Of course you do.

The big controversy on VOID. We all know of VOID, yet we don't know what it actually did. By we, I mean you. It was an Internal Affairs Division, much similar (yet worse) to our current UED detachment. Now, the point I'm making is that when a Division was made purely to correct your faults and punish you when you broke the rules, you all reacted badly to this for some reason, which to me, seemed like it was a division thats soul purpose was to remove the durps from the CCA, but at the time, that would mean removing the entire CCA (Not much as changed since then) so you instantly hated it because you would be told that you had problems. You all denied the fact that we need an IA division, because you couldn't accept the change (I seem to refer to change a lot, maybe it's important?).

This is only short (I will have more, trust me) because it's 2am in the morning and I can write more at school anyways.

tl;dr
Read the text above.

And you know the way to fix that? Is for the admins to stop being biased fucks for the CCA. The admins only care about the CCA RP, and not Citizen RP. I swear that OzJackal is like one of the only people who try to help out Citizen RP. If the admins did some shit with the CCA. Example: Get rid of inactive APEX units. Transfer some GRID units to APEX because GRID has like 1 billion units. That solves the inactivity problem. As for the units flaming higher command in OOC, WELL THEN FUCKING WARN THEM OR BAN THEM! derp.

td;lr stop being lazy fucks, making threads, but don't doing jackshit

inb4 u is flaming bro!!! No, I am just pointing out what I think are the facts.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 02:37:54 AM »
Stop them. It's getting annoying when every second post is a complaint on "How shit the CCA is" or "People don't know how to properly rebel RP". I get it, it's crap, but what you all fail to realize is it's the players themselves, so complaining constantly isn't going to solve anything. I get the CCA is shit, but I can't even help fix that when you all refuse to accept change. The Recruits can't RP successfully, what can I do to fix it? Make a probation week, sure, but that already happens. It's called being a Recruit. You have a week to improve, and if you don't, you're gone. Simple? We already use the system. APEX In-active? What do you expect me to do, go to everyones house and tell them to play a game more? I can't fix in-activity, it always will happen. Also, I can't fix the fact that your idea doesn't get put through, or that you can't RP being a soulless Unit at the rank of Recruit.

The fact is, I can't help you if you refuse to accept anyones way other then your own. You're stubborn, face it. Unless you all change your ways and accept that as the High Ranking Units or Administrators change something, we do it for your benefit. I made the Public Execution change so Units could do some fun stuff while Citizens could Fear RP. Yet when say... OzJackel creates a group that installs fear into Citizens and gives you all some fun in talking about being chased by hidden Assassins, you bitch and moan about it because it is a group that you could not have any information about (Nor have the right to have information about) just because you wouldn't accept the fact that there is something you don't know about, which is change, which you all seem to hate. Need me to go further? Excellent.

Another example, when I first came to CG, everyone was surprised when I played a cruel Unit, which I was stuck speechless about. You all didn't accept the fact that someone was different from the normal flow of nice Officers who will let you off with everything. I brought in Operation Discipline, and when I used it to punish a group of Units, you instantly back-chatted me and nearly drove me to leave. Not once had I been shown so much disrespect in OOC by lower ranked Units. In previous communities, you showed respect in both IC and OOC for the position the player achieved, and listen to them for what they said, here, rank doesn't mean jack shit and you all go over the top of what a higher ranked Unit says, going so far as to completely disregard what ever he/she says and do what you please. Look, I understand it's a game but there is some discipline required to play it. You all show a lack of being able to take a punishment, even when supplied with good reasons. Just the other day, a Unit was OWR'd for improper Ration Distribution Protocol, which results in a black-mark, and he had one already. So, the Higher Unit removed him, only to receive constant flaming responses on how unfair it was. That was a completely legitimate reason, yet he didn't accept that. His attitude seems to reflect upon all of you people with Units, showing complete disregard for any reasoning when we (The HC Units) show you and just bitching about being punished. You did it, face the consequences.

The big controversy on VOID. We all know of VOID, yet we don't know what it actually did. By we, I mean you. It was an Internal Affairs Division, much similar (yet worse) to our current UED detachment. Now, the point I'm making is that when a Division was made purely to correct your faults and punish you when you broke the rules, you all reacted badly to this for some reason, which to me, seemed like it was a division thats soul purpose was to remove the durps from the CCA, but at the time, that would mean removing the entire CCA (Not much as changed since then) so you instantly hated it because you would be told that you had problems. You all denied the fact that we need an IA division, because you couldn't accept the change (I seem to refer to change a lot, maybe it's important?).

This is only short (I will have more, trust me) because it's 2am in the morning and I can write more at school anyways.

tl;dr
Read the text above.

And you know the way to fix that? Is for the admins to stop being biased fucks for the CCA. The admins only care about the CCA RP, and not Citizen RP. I swear that OzJackal is like one of the only people who try to help out Citizen RP. If the admins did some shit with the CCA. Example: Get rid of inactive APEX units. Transfer some GRID units to APEX because GRID has like 1 billion units. That solves the inactivity problem. As for the units flaming higher command in OOC, WELL THEN FUCKING WARN THEM OR BAN THEM! derp.

And you totally aren't one of the people that I was being annoyed about in anyway, because you clearly state things that weren't covered whatsoever and that all admins are biased to the CCA because we all love it, not because we all have Units or anything, it's just us being admins and that admins always are in control of the CCA and not the people with the rank who control it, as well as it's the admins job to run the Divisions and not the DvLs and OfCs whatsoever, they're just there for show, and that the admins never play on the Resistance side of things, because we totally aren't in groups like Third Eye and JURY, being they are really bad groups when compared to such a group as the ones who run Safe Haven, who are nice to all Citizens and never threaten to blow up some stuff with a bomb made into a watermelon.

My sarcasm is amazing.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 01:58:51 PM »

tl;dr
Read the text above.

You can't just transfer units from a division  once they've decided by their own will they want to be in a division. Doing so would piss a lot of people off and cause even more inactivity than their already is. If someone told me they were going to transfer me from NOVA to APEX, I'd be pretty damn pissed because I chose NOVA for a reason; I was very interested in the RP of it, not the RP of APEX. One thing we could do I suppose is force recruits into APEX, although that's not much better than transferring people from another division if the recruits don't want to join APEX in the first place.

Regarding units disrespecting higher ranking units in OOC, I say we gather everyone in the HCMR or something and have high command make it very clear that OOC disrespect will no longer be tolerated and also post up fliers around the Nexus warning units as well, and make it clear to recruits during their training that will not be tolerated. If someone wants to do it after being warned and aware of the rule, then they get reprimanded appropriately.

Also, admins aren't biased towards the CCA. The fact of the matter is, citizens have achieved nothing to prove they're not a minge or can RP exceptionally enough. A unit has had to write up an application, have it approved by an admin, and under go an IC interview that's pretty strict these days and also done by an admin. These are the reasons admins usually suspect the citizen in most issues, before they suspect a unit if one is involved. Its basically the same concept of a police officer and a citizen of a city being involved in an issue. Who is the court most likely to believe? The police officer that's undergone many strenuous tests of loyalty and experience? Or the citizen who's just the average guy who is more easily suspected of lying to stay out of trouble? The same concept applies. Also, many of the admins have personally RP'd with most of the units in the CCA and know their RP skills.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 05:01:39 PM »

tl;dr
Read the text above.

You can't just transfer units from a division  once they've decided by their own will they want to be in a division. Doing so would piss a lot of people off and cause even more inactivity than their already is. If someone told me they were going to transfer me from NOVA to APEX, I'd be pretty damn pissed because I chose NOVA for a reason; I was very interested in the RP of it, not the RP of APEX. One thing we could do I suppose is force recruits into APEX, although that's not much better than transferring people from another division if the recruits don't want to join APEX in the first place.

Regarding units disrespecting higher ranking units in OOC, I say we gather everyone in the HCMR or something and have high command make it very clear that OOC disrespect will no longer be tolerated and also post up fliers around the Nexus warning units as well, and make it clear to recruits during their training that will not be tolerated. If someone wants to do it after being warned and aware of the rule, then they get reprimanded appropriately.

Also, admins aren't biased towards the CCA. The fact of the matter is, citizens have achieved nothing to prove they're not a minge or can RP exceptionally enough. A unit has had to write up an application, have it approved by an admin, and under go an IC interview that's pretty strict these days and also done by an admin. These are the reasons admins usually suspect the citizen in most issues, before they suspect a unit if one is involved. Its basically the same concept of a police officer and a citizen of a city being involved in an issue. Who is the court most likely to believe? The police officer that's undergone many strenuous tests of loyalty and experience? Or the citizen who's just the average guy who is more easily suspected of lying to stay out of trouble? The same concept applies. Also, many of the admins have personally RP'd with most of the units in the CCA and know their RP skills.

You wouldn't see how the admins are biased because you yourself have a unit. My friends that don't have a unit, also agree. Gimme a week and I can show you a bunch of evidence how.

About the units problem. I swear that there is like 1000 Billion units in GRID. It is fucking rediculas. The reason why I said to transfer is because that will fix the problem. I bet the only reason why people join GRID is 1) They want a scanner 2) They want all that cool advanced prototype shit 3) They just wanted to join GRID.

As for the disrespect in OOC. Since I don't have a unit as of now, I won't get so far into this topic because it just doesn't really involve me. I am suggesting that you just take action via ban. I mean, if they are flaming you in OOC, that is banable. If they are flaming you in steam, block them.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 08:55:09 AM »

tl;dr
Read the text above.

You wouldn't see how the admins are biased because you yourself have a unit. My friends that don't have a unit, also agree. Gimme a week and I can show you a bunch of evidence how.

About the units problem. I swear that there is like 1000 Billion units in GRID. It is fucking rediculas. The reason why I said to transfer is because that will fix the problem. I bet the only reason why people join GRID is 1) They want a scanner 2) They want all that cool advanced prototype shit 3) They just wanted to join GRID.

As for the disrespect in OOC. Since I don't have a unit as of now, I won't get so far into this topic because it just doesn't really involve me. I am suggesting that you just take action via ban. I mean, if they are flaming you in OOC, that is banable. If they are flaming you in steam, block them.

About the huge amount of units in GRID, I actually believe that when CCA roster gets fixed, our HC will kick most of inactive units out and there will not be so much GRID.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 12:55:18 PM »

tl;dr
Read the text above.

I agree with you on the reasons people want to join GRID. When I was a recruit and tried to do passive RP with my fellow recruits, about half of them (there were around 8) wanted to join GRID. When I asked why, they would respond with something like, "I like the idea of working on machinery." almost every time, they'd also say in OOC they wanted to get a scanner too. What people don't really understand is that you don't get a scanner just by being in GRID. HC units of each division can get a scanner. In fact, from what I've been told, you can't even get a scanner until you make OfC minimum. So in that case, being in GRID doesn't give you much of a better chance at getting a scanner than it does with any other division if you have to be HC anyway. Sure, if a GRID HC unit is on, they'll most likely be the one to deploy the scanner, but still. Not every recruit that joins GRID is going to make HC. Therefore, the reason of, "I just want the scanner" is an invalid reason on joining GRID, which needs to be made clear to them before they join.

I also agree with the whole idea that you would get to use advanced prototype technology brings people to GRID. From what I understand, this has been removed. It used to be you would see GRID units with all this crazy stuff they made for themselves, such as electrified brass knuckles, spiked knee pads, Assassin's Creed style wrist blades, night vision super zoom optics in their masks, thermal optics, etc. People would and still do join GRID thinking they will be able to make stuff like that for themselves. Due to complaints and observations from important people, I now understand that GRID units are no longer allowed to make such things for their personal benefit without authorization from their DvL at least. Any GRID projects must be cleared by their HC and have to meet certain criteria such as their projects have to be something that can benefit the CCA as a whole, or at least an entire division. I hope that's how things are anyway, since that the word that's been floating around. This is yet another thing that needs to be made clear.

In my opinion, APEX should have the majority of units in it. After all, it is the ground specialization division. Its their job to patrol, sweep, interrogate, and torture. NOVA is probably the most passive of the divisions, followed by GRID. Because of this, NOVA and GRID don't need as many members as APEX does. When you have more GRID and NOVA than you do APEX, then you have GRID and NOVA doing APEX's job, which is currently happening. While I don't have much of a problem putting recruits into APEX, I do have a problem with forcing people to transfer from GRID to APEX because of the reasons I've already stated.

Also, Khubajsn made a good point. There's actually more GRID units than are active GRID units.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 08:39:04 PM »

tl;dr
Read the text above.

I agree with you on the reasons people want to join GRID. When I was a recruit and tried to do passive RP with my fellow recruits, about half of them (there were around 8) wanted to join GRID. When I asked why, they would respond with something like, "I like the idea of working on machinery." almost every time, they'd also say in OOC they wanted to get a scanner too. What people don't really understand is that you don't get a scanner just by being in GRID. HC units of each division can get a scanner. In fact, from what I've been told, you can't even get a scanner until you make OfC minimum. So in that case, being in GRID doesn't give you much of a better chance at getting a scanner than it does with any other division if you have to be HC anyway. Sure, if a GRID HC unit is on, they'll most likely be the one to deploy the scanner, but still. Not every recruit that joins GRID is going to make HC. Therefore, the reason of, "I just want the scanner" is an invalid reason on joining GRID, which needs to be made clear to them before they join.

I also agree with the whole idea that you would get to use advanced prototype technology brings people to GRID. From what I understand, this has been removed. It used to be you would see GRID units with all this crazy stuff they made for themselves, such as electrified brass knuckles, spiked knee pads, Assassin's Creed style wrist blades, night vision super zoom optics in their masks, thermal optics, etc. People would and still do join GRID thinking they will be able to make stuff like that for themselves. Due to complaints and observations from important people, I now understand that GRID units are no longer allowed to make such things for their personal benefit without authorization from their DvL at least. Any GRID projects must be cleared by their HC and have to meet certain criteria such as their projects have to be something that can benefit the CCA as a whole, or at least an entire division. I hope that's how things are anyway, since that the word that's been floating around. This is yet another thing that needs to be made clear.

In my opinion, APEX should have the majority of units in it. After all, it is the ground specialization division. Its their job to patrol, sweep, interrogate, and torture. NOVA is probably the most passive of the divisions, followed by GRID. Because of this, NOVA and GRID don't need as many members as APEX does. When you have more GRID and NOVA than you do APEX, then you have GRID and NOVA doing APEX's job, which is currently happening. While I don't have much of a problem putting recruits into APEX, I do have a problem with forcing people to transfer from GRID to APEX because of the reasons I've already stated.

Also, Khubajsn made a good point. There's actually more GRID units than are active GRID units.

There were a lot of good things you pointed out, as for transferring units from GRID to APEX. What I would do, is like you said, Kick out the inactive's. Then, force all new CCA members into NOVA or APEX (preferably APEX). If you still need more units in APEX, and I think APEX should be the largest division, make low ranks like 04's to APEX. Sure there /might/ be a bitch fit, then just say "Go qq some more or leave."

in4 stup1d newb!1 ur not even in the cca11! Well no shit, but I am just suggesting things, and it's not like I am saying DO THIS or DO THAT. I am merely suggesting things. I have even been working on a CCA app fyi ;)

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »
I made a bunch of suggestions a while back about improving citizen RP, but none of them ever came to fruition. A lot of it actually has to do with the CWU, so Purple better get cracking
o7

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 06:00:59 PM »
I made a bunch of suggestions a while back about improving citizen RP, but none of them ever came to fruition. A lot of it actually has to do with the CWU, so Purple better get cracking

That opened a large window for me to say some things.

Yes, the CWU should work extra hard just to improve citizen RP. As of now, being a loyalist is boring. You really can't do much...but the CWU can pop in and make stuff for loyalist's to do. As for the anti-citizens (I have one so stfu), I provide a lot of PassiveRP at the "Safe Haven". The AC's that hang around D6 and do other bad things and shit, are fine. The loyalists don't really...if you get in a group with other loyalists and start some PassiveRP, chatting about random subjects, a unit will come by and says "ISOLATE".

Oh shit I got off topic, oops lol. Thread locked? I think people get the point now.

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2012, 03:46:30 AM »

That opened a large window for me to say some things.

Yes, the CWU should work extra hard just to improve citizen RP. As of now, being a loyalist is boring. You really can't do much...but the CWU can pop in and make stuff for loyalist's to do. As for the anti-citizens (I have one so stfu), I provide a lot of PassiveRP at the "Safe Haven". The AC's that hang around D6 and do other bad things and shit, are fine. The loyalists don't really...if you get in a group with other loyalists and start some PassiveRP, chatting about random subjects, a unit will come by and says "ISOLATE".

Oh shit I got off topic, oops lol. Thread locked? I think people get the point now.

Usually, when a unit says that, we all just move inside the UCH to keep chatting.

If you ask me the idea's pointless. But yes, we definatly need to work on Citizen RP. Yankee, why not bring back up the suggestions? I'd love to hear them.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal