Author Topic: [DENIED] Billy Kid's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Joshua Ridout

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Billy Kid's Civil Authority Application
« on: February 06, 2012, 02:34:59 PM »
Billy Kid's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Tr1967

IC Character Name: Billy Kid

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Hello my name's Joshua i am a hardcore roleplayer and realy love the server. I have been a combine on another server before but it has gone down. I want to be a combine to improve the roleplay on the server because right now not much happens i just think i could make the roleplay better for everyone on the server. And if you make me a Combine You will not be disapointed in what you see with me thats all bye.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
I am a good person have been admin on tons of server's i have been a combine before on other servers.I am realy good with people and can roleplay very well because i can be nice but i can be strict with that i say goodbye

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
Well it will basicly improve my hole roleplay on the server i will be more active I will be just a better roleplayer if i get some more experience roleplaying i realy like the server so please consider me for this.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
My backstory Is that i was born 20 Years before the combine took over and I was taken to city45 with fear in my eyes i finaly adapted to the city and was a well know man with many people that liked me i wasnt hated. i didnt break the law. I was a all a all out good person.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
6 months

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
4 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 months i used a freinds acount

4. What Time zone are you in?
Us standard time

5. In what country do you live?
United states of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Probaly on minecraft servers on Just with funny moments of having fun and maybe slaying people Because they were bad.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Billy Kid
CID: 84518
Height: 5,7
Hair Colour brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 160 Pounds
Mental Distinctions: No tells Very good Liar
Mental Defects: None not crazy not insane no mental illnesses
Mental Advantages: Amazing at math can think things thru Thinks before he acts Doesnt start fights unless has to
Notable Qualities: Nice teeth Good personality And Good person

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
No

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To improve roleplay at to help my city be a nicer place

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Billy Kid hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 06:37:17 PM by Kom??Як? Buy me SWTOR »

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Billy Kid's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 04:29:04 AM »
UNIT: 031
DIVISION: VOID
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Billy Kid>
Citizen Identification Number: 84518

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Application fails to follow proper grammar requirements.  Application question 1. 3 and 4  does not meet minimum standards. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.VOID-OfC.031>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal